Click for NYS Housing Discrimination Disclosure Notice & Form
Boutique New Condominium in the heart of the East Village with full-floor loft-like homes.
Located on a supremely quiet tree-lined street, 650 E 6th proudly debuts in the vibrant East Village and features a gorgeous jumbo reclaimed-brick fa ade, floor to ceiling casement windows, intelligently curated custom design elements, and steel balconies reminiscent of the neighboring steel pre-war fire escapes.
Flooded with sunlight from South + West facing living rooms with floor to ceiling windows, these stunning homes offer direct elevator access, uncommon privacy + quiet, and tree top views of the downtown Manhattan skyline.
- South/West Facing corner living rooms
- Private South/West Facing Terrace to the Penthouse
- 10 feet Ceilings
- Open Skyline and Tree-top views from all windows
- Tilt and Turn windows in Bedrooms, sliding floor to ceiling panels in Living Room
- 2-Zone Central AC and Heat with Linear Diffuser
- Custom Living Room cove lighting accents
- Miele Suite of appliances (Range + Gas Cooktop, D/W) with Liebherr Integrated Refrigerator, Vented Range Hood
- In unit Miele Washer & Dryer
- Grohe Kitchen and Bathroom fixtures
- Gorgeous Italian (Meson's Cucine) Kitchen Cabinetry
- Radiant Heated Flooring in all Bathrooms, Edone Bathroom Vanity
- White Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Private Keyed Elevator Access
- Video Intercom to Smartphone/Tablet, Remote Open Access (Entry + Elevator) Technology
- All Apartments feature Private Outdoor Space (Balcony, Terrace, or Garden).
- Lights on Dimmer throughout the homes
- Storage Available
In the heart of the East Village, close the best restaurants, Tompkins Park and its Organic Market.